On 11th May 2021, we had a remote Kickoff Meeting for WP8 of the European cybersecurity project @bieco_org. It was a great meeting with participants from Portugal, Germany, Italy, Romania, Spain, Austria and Poland. Due to COVID-19 situation, the meeting was held online.
The WP8 objectives discussed
- Develop a cloud platform, according to the reference architecture of WP2, that host the verification and validation activities within BIECO, as well as the applications and datasets of the pilots.
- Develop the business case implementations.
- Provide a set of front-end applications for enabling the back-end services developed in the project.
- Establish a common integration, testing and verification strategy for the various software implementations of the BIECO framework.
- To validate and verify the BIECO framework, consisting of platform, security tools and business case applications.
- To test and validate the use cases, both from the technological and business perspective.