Building Trust in Ecosystems and Ecosystem Components
BIECO – Building Trust in Ecosystems and Ecosystem Components
The general objective of BIECO is to develop a framework that enables measurable, risk-based trust while developing, deploying and operating complex interconnected ICT systems.
We aim to achieve this by handling the reliability and trust aspects of ecosystem participants (ICT systems, ICT system components and actors) within the supply chain.
The following shows the specific SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time-bound) objectives of the project, taking into account the challenges of this kind of complex ecosystems.
- OBJECTIVE 1: Providing a framework that allows reinforcing trust in ICT supply chains (WP2)
- OBJECTIVE 2: Performing advanced vulnerability assessment over ICT supply chains (WP3)
- OBJECTIVE 3: Achieving resilience in ecosystems formed by unreliable components (WP4)
- OBJECTIVE 4: Extending auditing process to evaluate interconnected ICT systems (WP5)
- OBJECTIVE 5: Provide advanced risk analysis and mitigation strategies that support a view of the complete ICT supply chain (WP6)
- OBJECTIVE 6: Perform evidence-based security assurance and a harmonized certification for ICT systems (WP7)
- OBJECTIVE 7: Industrial validation of BIECO’s framework within IoT ecosystems (WP8)
- Defining the behavior of IoT devices through the MUD standard: review, challenges and research directionsAuthors: José L. Hernández Ramos, Sara N. Matheu, Angelo Feraudo, Gianmarco Baldini, Jorge Bernal Bernabe, Poonam Yadav, Antonio Skarmeta and Paolo Bellavista
- Bieco Internal Workshop – 2nd DayBieco Internal Workshop – 2nd Day In the second day of the workshop , the video presentation of the project was showcase and we wrapped it out the conclusions for the next year.
- Bieco Internal Workshop – 1st DayBieco Internal Workshop – 1st Day The first day of workshop was a great start to a very productive session. We have debated several topics related to the Bieco project.