WP9 – Dissemination, Communication, and Exploitation
Dissemination and Data Management
The following main targets will be addressed:
- Make sure that dissemination of results is pro-actively covered and Data Management is addressed
- Set-up and apply a dissemination strategy to spread BIECO results EU-wide
- Set-up and apply a Data Management plan for open/restricted data and publication strategy
- Plan and coordinate the participation in conferences, fairs, clustering events and inter-project harmonization, especially synchronization with other H2020 activities
Exploitation and Standardization
- Identify and implement exploitation mechanisms with the partners and other EU industries to ensure uptake and portability of BIECO results beyond the planned applications within the project
- Plan the standardization of BIECO project results
Summarize the overall BIECO outcome in an evaluation report for wide-spread communication
- Support the website and all the social media
- Communication media materials
- D9.1 Dissemination Strategy – Initial Version WP9 (4 – UTC) Report Public M6
- D9.2 Dissemination Strategy – Updated Version WP9 (4 – UTC) Report Public M18
- D9.3 Dissemination Strategy – Final Report WP9 (4 – UTC) Report Public M36
- D9.4 Exploitation strategy and planning including IP WP9 (4 – UTC) Report Confidential, only for members of the consortium (including the Commission Services) M18
- D9.5 Exploitation strategy and planning including IP – Final Report WP9 (4 – UTC) Report Confidential, only for members of the consortium (including the Commission Services) M36
MENTORS - Monitoring Environment for System of Systems Authors: Antonello Calabrò, Said Daoudagh, Eda Marchetti Document type: Publication in Conference proceedings Publication: Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Web Information Systems and...
GRADUATION: A GDPR-based Mutation Methodology Authors: Said Daoudagh, Eda Marchetti Document type: Publication in Conference proceedings/Workshop Publisher: Quality of Information and Communications Technology. QUATIC 2021. Communications in Computer and Information...
Author: Said Daoudagh
Within the Smart digital Ecosystems (SES), the utilization of AI, and Machine Learning (ML) in particular, becomes increasingly prevalent scenarios designed for elevating the user experience of a system's functional performance. The BIECO approach on building trust in...
We happily announce that BIECO has been presented at @YavaConf 2022! The session entitled "BIECO Project - Methodology for Security Evaluation" has been presented on Tuesday - September 27th, by Marcin Byra, @7bulls.com. The presentation is available here....
Dis you miss the opportunity to attend to the 2nd Workshop on Accountability, Liability, and Trust for 5G and Beyond (WALT5G+)? Don't worry! You can still see the video that D. Sara Matheu presented about the BIECO work performed within WP6. Abstract: While the...