WP9 – Dissemination, Communication, and Exploitation
Dissemination and Data Management
The following main targets will be addressed:
- Make sure that dissemination of results is pro-actively covered and Data Management is addressed
- Set-up and apply a dissemination strategy to spread BIECO results EU-wide
- Set-up and apply a Data Management plan for open/restricted data and publication strategy
- Plan and coordinate the participation in conferences, fairs, clustering events and inter-project harmonization, especially synchronization with other H2020 activities
Exploitation and Standardization
- Identify and implement exploitation mechanisms with the partners and other EU industries to ensure uptake and portability of BIECO results beyond the planned applications within the project
- Plan the standardization of BIECO project results
Summarize the overall BIECO outcome in an evaluation report for wide-spread communication
- Support the website and all the social media
- Communication media materials
- D9.1 Dissemination Strategy – Initial Version WP9 (4 – UTC) Report Public M6
- D9.2 Dissemination Strategy – Updated Version WP9 (4 – UTC) Report Public M18
- D9.3 Dissemination Strategy – Final Report WP9 (4 – UTC) Report Public M36
- D9.4 Exploitation strategy and planning including IP WP9 (4 – UTC) Report Confidential, only for members of the consortium (including the Commission Services) M18
- D9.5 Exploitation strategy and planning including IP – Final Report WP9 (4 – UTC) Report Confidential, only for members of the consortium (including the Commission Services) M36
Barcelona IOT Solutiona World Congress - Day 2
Barcelona IOT Solution World Congress - Day 1
BIECO onsite meeting – Barcelona - January 2023Discussions about the integration of the 3 use cases.
CISIS 2022 15th International Conference on Computational Intelligence in Security for Information Systems International Joint Conferences SOCO-CISIS-ICEUTE-HAIS 2022 Proceedings CISIS ICEUTE...
Once the secure communication with a vehicle has been demonstrated for remote FW update, it is straightforward to extend it to general Service-Over-the-Air architecture and even further.
Securing remote and in-vehicle communications against cyber-attacks, possibly performed with quantum computers in the near future, is a major goal in the automotive sector. For such a purpose I-FEV focused on a thorough study and an architecture and protocol design to develop and implement a Service Over the Air (SOtA )system, starting from Electronic Control Unit (ECU) firmware update on its electric vehicles from remote.