WP5 – Methods and Tools for Auditing complex systems
This work package will focus on the development of techniques, methods and tools supporting the audit activity in the BIECO framework. Auditing includes retrieval of data from the field, such as data regarding the usage mode of an ICT system subject to runtime adaptation through the delivery of software updates. The main goal is to provide ecosystem trustworthiness’s evaluation leveraging executable simulation environments and runtime monitoring facilities. The monitoring results aim to provide useful feedback for setting up the simulation environment.
This work package has the following objectives:
- Definition of the executable simulation models and of the parameters against which the behavior of the ICT systems and their interacting actors within an ecosystem is judged as being trustworthy or not.
- Definition of monitoring methodologies and tools detecting malicious behaviors of ICT systems and interacting actors within the ecosystems and assessing the validity of the simulation models.
- Developing monitoring tools able to validate through real-time data of systems sensors and actuators the validity of simulation decisions.
- D5.1 Definition of the simulation model and monitoring methodologies WP5 (3 – CNR) Report Confidential, only for members of the consortium (including the Commission Services) M12
- D5.2 First version of the simulation environment and monitoring solutions WP5 (3 – CNR) Report Public M24
- D5.3 Final version of the simulation environment and monitoring tools WP5 (2 – Fraunhofer) Report Public M30
MENTORS - Monitoring Environment for System of Systems Authors: Antonello Calabrò, Said Daoudagh, Eda Marchetti Document type: Publication in Conference proceedings Publication: Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Web Information Systems and...
GRADUATION: A GDPR-based Mutation Methodology Authors: Said Daoudagh, Eda Marchetti Document type: Publication in Conference proceedings/Workshop Publisher: Quality of Information and Communications Technology. QUATIC 2021. Communications in Computer and Information...
Author: Said Daoudagh
Within the Smart digital Ecosystems (SES), the utilization of AI, and Machine Learning (ML) in particular, becomes increasingly prevalent scenarios designed for elevating the user experience of a system's functional performance. The BIECO approach on building trust in...
We happily announce that BIECO has been presented at @YavaConf 2022! The session entitled "BIECO Project - Methodology for Security Evaluation" has been presented on Tuesday - September 27th, by Marcin Byra, @7bulls.com. The presentation is available here....
Dis you miss the opportunity to attend to the 2nd Workshop on Accountability, Liability, and Trust for 5G and Beyond (WALT5G+)? Don't worry! You can still see the video that D. Sara Matheu presented about the BIECO work performed within WP6. Abstract: While the...