WP2 – Architecture, Requirements, and Use Case Definition
The main objectives for this WP are:
- Detailing the requirements of the project together with its Key Performance Indicators
- Defining and detailing the use cases that will validate the work to be developed
Designing the architecture that supports all the objectives identified in the excellence part
- D2.1 Project Requirements WP2 (11 – IFEVS) Report Public M4
- D2.2 Use Case Definition WP2 (7 – RESILTECH) Report Confidential, only for members of the consortium (including the Commission Services) M12
- D2.3 Overall framework architecture design (1st Draft) WP2 (1 – UNINOVA) Report Public M6
- D2.4 Overall system architecture Update (Final) WP2 (1 – UNINOVA) Report Public M18
MENTORS - Monitoring Environment for System of Systems Authors: Antonello Calabrò, Said Daoudagh, Eda Marchetti Document type: Publication in Conference proceedings Publication: Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Web Information Systems and...
GRADUATION: A GDPR-based Mutation Methodology Authors: Said Daoudagh, Eda Marchetti Document type: Publication in Conference proceedings/Workshop Publisher: Quality of Information and Communications Technology. QUATIC 2021. Communications in Computer and Information...
Author: Said Daoudagh
Within the Smart digital Ecosystems (SES), the utilization of AI, and Machine Learning (ML) in particular, becomes increasingly prevalent scenarios designed for elevating the user experience of a system's functional performance. The BIECO approach on building trust in...
We happily announce that BIECO has been presented at @YavaConf 2022! The session entitled "BIECO Project - Methodology for Security Evaluation" has been presented on Tuesday - September 27th, by Marcin Byra, @7bulls.com. The presentation is available here....
Dis you miss the opportunity to attend to the 2nd Workshop on Accountability, Liability, and Trust for 5G and Beyond (WALT5G+)? Don't worry! You can still see the video that D. Sara Matheu presented about the BIECO work performed within WP6. Abstract: While the...