WP2 – Architecture, Requirements, and Use Case Definition
The main objectives for this WP are:
- Detailing the requirements of the project together with its Key Performance Indicators
- Defining and detailing the use cases that will validate the work to be developed
Designing the architecture that supports all the objectives identified in the excellence part
- D2.1 Project Requirements WP2 (11 – IFEVS) Report Public M4
- D2.2 Use Case Definition WP2 (7 – RESILTECH) Report Confidential, only for members of the consortium (including the Commission Services) M12
- D2.3 Overall framework architecture design (1st Draft) WP2 (1 – UNINOVA) Report Public M6
- D2.4 Overall system architecture Update (Final) WP2 (1 – UNINOVA) Report Public M18
DRAFT AGENDA: Thursday 28th September 2023 13.00 – 17.00 CET AGENDA Overview 13:00 - 13:10Project Overview13:10 - 13:25BIECO Tools13:25 - 14:35BIECO Use Cases,including Demos14:35:15:05WP3 & WP4 Presentations15:05 - 15:15BREAK15:15 - 16:15WP5 - WP8...
BIECO Integrated Platform will integrate the tools in a loosely coupled way.
Data Collection Tool (DCT) stores information from relevant vulnerability related datasets, providing a single access point to information required by the vulnerability detection and forecasting tools developed in T3.3, as well as for the failure prediction tools developed in T4.2.
Vulnerability Detection Tool will detect existing vulnerabilities within the source code which may lead to the successful execution of an attack.
Vulnerability Exploitability Forecasting Tool will estimate the probability of a vulnerability to be exploited in the next 3, 6 or 12 months.
Vulnerability Propagation Tool will calculate and offer the paths affected by a vulnerability in the source code.