WP2 – Architecture, Requirements, and Use Case Definition
The main objectives for this WP are:
- Detailing the requirements of the project together with its Key Performance Indicators
- Defining and detailing the use cases that will validate the work to be developed
Designing the architecture that supports all the objectives identified in the excellence part
- D2.1 Project Requirements WP2 (11 – IFEVS) Report Public M4
- D2.2 Use Case Definition WP2 (7 – RESILTECH) Report Confidential, only for members of the consortium (including the Commission Services) M12
- D2.3 Overall framework architecture design (1st Draft) WP2 (1 – UNINOVA) Report Public M6
- D2.4 Overall system architecture Update (Final) WP2 (1 – UNINOVA) Report Public M18
Barcelona IOT Solutiona World Congress - Day 2
Barcelona IOT Solution World Congress - Day 1
BIECO onsite meeting – Barcelona - January 2023Discussions about the integration of the 3 use cases.
CISIS 2022 15th International Conference on Computational Intelligence in Security for Information Systems International Joint Conferences SOCO-CISIS-ICEUTE-HAIS 2022 Proceedings CISIS ICEUTE...
Once the secure communication with a vehicle has been demonstrated for remote FW update, it is straightforward to extend it to general Service-Over-the-Air architecture and even further.
Securing remote and in-vehicle communications against cyber-attacks, possibly performed with quantum computers in the near future, is a major goal in the automotive sector. For such a purpose I-FEV focused on a thorough study and an architecture and protocol design to develop and implement a Service Over the Air (SOtA )system, starting from Electronic Control Unit (ECU) firmware update on its electric vehicles from remote.