WP3 – Vulnerabilities Management
This work package has the following objectives:
- Analyze the state of the art to incorporate the latest advances in detection, forecasting and propagation of vulnerabilities
- Compile a representative dataset of software vulnerabilities, taking into account the data provided by BIECO’s use cases as well as from other public sources, and select the most representative features for an effective vulnerability detection process.
- Provide advanced tools to detect and forecast accurately vulnerabilities in ICT systems and components.
- Provide an advanced tool to analyze the propagation of vulnerabilities across the ICT supply chain.
- D3.1 Report on the state of the art of vulnerability management WP3 (5 – GRADIANT) Report Public M6
- D3.2 Dataset with software vulnerabilities WP3 (4 – UTC) Other Confidential, only for members of the consortium (including the Commission Services) M12
- D3.3 Report of the tools for vulnerability detection and forecasting WP3 (5 – GRADIANT) Report Public M18
- D3.4 Report of the tools for vulnerabilities propagation WP3 (5 – GRADIANT) Report Public M21
- D3.5 Updated Report of the tools for vulnerability detection and forecasting WP3 (5 – GRADIANT) Report Public M30
- D3.6 Updated Report of the tools for vulnerabilities propagation WP3 (5 – GRADIANT) Report Public M30
Barcelona IOT Solutiona World Congress - Day 2
Barcelona IOT Solution World Congress - Day 1
BIECO onsite meeting – Barcelona - January 2023Discussions about the integration of the 3 use cases.
CISIS 2022 15th International Conference on Computational Intelligence in Security for Information Systems International Joint Conferences SOCO-CISIS-ICEUTE-HAIS 2022 Proceedings CISIS ICEUTE...
Once the secure communication with a vehicle has been demonstrated for remote FW update, it is straightforward to extend it to general Service-Over-the-Air architecture and even further.
Securing remote and in-vehicle communications against cyber-attacks, possibly performed with quantum computers in the near future, is a major goal in the automotive sector. For such a purpose I-FEV focused on a thorough study and an architecture and protocol design to develop and implement a Service Over the Air (SOtA )system, starting from Electronic Control Unit (ECU) firmware update on its electric vehicles from remote.