WP3 – Vulnerabilities Management
This work package has the following objectives:
- Analyze the state of the art to incorporate the latest advances in detection, forecasting and propagation of vulnerabilities
- Compile a representative dataset of software vulnerabilities, taking into account the data provided by BIECO’s use cases as well as from other public sources, and select the most representative features for an effective vulnerability detection process.
- Provide advanced tools to detect and forecast accurately vulnerabilities in ICT systems and components.
- Provide an advanced tool to analyze the propagation of vulnerabilities across the ICT supply chain.
- D3.1 Report on the state of the art of vulnerability management WP3 (5 – GRADIANT) Report Public M6
- D3.2 Dataset with software vulnerabilities WP3 (4 – UTC) Other Confidential, only for members of the consortium (including the Commission Services) M12
- D3.3 Report of the tools for vulnerability detection and forecasting WP3 (5 – GRADIANT) Report Public M18
- D3.4 Report of the tools for vulnerabilities propagation WP3 (5 – GRADIANT) Report Public M21
- D3.5 Updated Report of the tools for vulnerability detection and forecasting WP3 (5 – GRADIANT) Report Public M30
- D3.6 Updated Report of the tools for vulnerabilities propagation WP3 (5 – GRADIANT) Report Public M30
DRAFT AGENDA: Thursday 28th September 2023 13.00 – 17.00 CET AGENDA Overview 13:00 - 13:10Project Overview13:10 - 13:25BIECO Tools13:25 - 14:35BIECO Use Cases,including Demos14:35:15:05WP3 & WP4 Presentations15:05 - 15:15BREAK15:15 - 16:15WP5 - WP8...
BIECO Integrated Platform will integrate the tools in a loosely coupled way.
Data Collection Tool (DCT) stores information from relevant vulnerability related datasets, providing a single access point to information required by the vulnerability detection and forecasting tools developed in T3.3, as well as for the failure prediction tools developed in T4.2.
Vulnerability Detection Tool will detect existing vulnerabilities within the source code which may lead to the successful execution of an attack.
Vulnerability Exploitability Forecasting Tool will estimate the probability of a vulnerability to be exploited in the next 3, 6 or 12 months.
Vulnerability Propagation Tool will calculate and offer the paths affected by a vulnerability in the source code.